Who lives here?


What an elegant interior with all that white and cream. And those cherry blossoms are divine which reminded me, not too long before they will be available at the flower markets.

The practical woman in me thinks, whoa now this is beautiful, but how on earth could anyone possibly maintain something like this? And it made me think, I wonder who lives here? A person who spends limited time in here but loves to come home to something fabulous? Or perhaps someone that is lucky enough to have a cleaner or clean themselves religiously? Or perhaps it's someone who has mastered the art of being pristinely clean at all times...

Regardless of who lives here, it's incredibly glamourous. Although, let me just confirm, certainly myself, Luke and our 2 dogs sadly wouldn't be welcome! Kellie xx


Images from Laura Day via Pink Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment